Posted in Billing - My Account
1. Automatic Bank Draft: Your payment is drafted from your checking/savings account on the 18th of the month. You still receive a monthly statement and your payment is always on time. Request a automatic bank/savings account authorization form, from your HWE Billing Specialist or Click here . * A $25 NSF fee will be charged for any returned ACH.
3. Pay by Mail: Mail payment and bottom portion of the bill. Please allow time for payment to be received by the due date. Envelopes post marked by the 20th will be considered on time.
4. Pay in Person: Payment can be made in person during normal office hours from 7:30am - 5:00pm, Monday through Friday. (Closed on holidays)
5. Budget Billing: Budget billing is a program that allows you to pay the same amount each month on your electric bill. The cooperative calculates your electric bill on an 11-month basis, and you pay the same amount each month, eliminating fluctuations caused by cold weather. The 12th month is an adjustment month. If you paid more for electricity in the previous 11 months than you used, you get a credit and your monthly budget billing amount is adjusted downward. If you used more electricity in the 11 months than you paid for, then your budget billing amount is adjusted upwards.
6. Recurring Credit Card: Your payment is charged to your Visa, MasterCard or Discover on the 23rd of the month. You still receive a monthly statement and your payment is on time. Request a recurring credit card payment authorization form, from your HWE Billing Specialist or Click here . * A $25 NSF fee will be charged if a card is declined for any reason.
7. Payment Drop Box: You may use the bill payment drop boxes at any of the mapped locations listed under the "My Account" section of this site.